Thank you for visiting this Website. COLOUD is committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to this Website, and maintaining your trust and confidence is one of COLOUD’ highest priorities. COLOUD respects your right to keep your personal information confidential, if you so request.
1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLOUD COLLECT
Examples of sources from which COLOUD collects Personal Data include:
• The use of inquiry and registration forms
• The purchase process when you buy products online through this Website
• The provision of your details to use online or offline
The types of Personal Data that COLOUD collects may include the following:
• Home, shipping and billing address, phone and fax number
• Mobile phone number
• E-mail address(es)
• IP address and browser information
• Payment details including credit card information
• Market research data such as customer usage patterns
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
By providing COLOUD with Personal Data, you accept that COLOUD may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• Processing orders, registrations and inquires
• Running competitions
• Conducting market research
• Measuring interest in and improving our website, products and services
• Sending you newsletters
• Resolving disputes, collecting fees and troubleshooting problems.
COLOUD may also use your Personal Data in aggregate form for building up marketing profiles, to aid strategic development, to audit usage of the website.
You have the right to request information about the Personal Data COLOUD holds on you. If your Personal Data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can ask to have such Personal Data information corrected or removed. Annually, you have the right to request written documentation on the Personal Data COLOUD have about you. To request this document please write email@example.com.
You can withdraw your consent to COLOUD using the Personal Data for such purposes that needs your consent at any time by contacting COLOUD at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore, newsletters from COLOUD allow you to opt out of further mailings.
As a general rule, COLOUD do not disclose Personal Data about you to any third party. By providing COLOUD with Personal Data, you however accept that COLOUD may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
• If it is necessary to share your Personal Data with a third party that is acting on COLOUD’ behalf to provide services and to enhance the experience of the Website and COLOUD services (i.e. third-party shipping, business analytics and customer support)
• To protect perceived rights, safety and property of COLOUD, our partners, users of the Websites and the public
• In accordance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Other than what is set forth above, COLOUD will notify you when Personal Data about you is shared with third-parties and you will have the opportunity to choose not to have COLOUD share such information.
4. Security Policy
COLOUD is committed to keeping your Personal Data secure against unauthorized access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to your Personal Data. However, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet.
Privacy Contact Information