Customer ratings & reviews for The Hoop
Loved it, everything good for me, and the tangle free system very usefull, perfect!
If you can try them on before to ensure a proper fit, these earphones won't disappoint.
Best earphones that I ever had so far.
Legendary product! Interesting design and the bass is off the charts! 5/5 would recommend.
Nice product, as described. They thought of just about everything. Sound awesome! I bought these to use with my Lumina 950 Windows phone. All controls work perfectly. Quality seems very good. I jog and these stay put. Would recommend. Thanks Coloud!
Probably the best fitness earphone I have ever used.
After many hours of looking for the perfect fitness earphone, I came across this piece of jewel. I love everything about it! Great for runners like me.
Best Earphones Ever FACT!!!
What can I say, without a doubt the best earphones I have ever come across and trust me I have been through a ton, The are very comfortable in the ear, The loop hold them in place. Has volume control and play pause that works and they have lasted for a long time and still going strong. The sound great what more can I say.
Great active zound wear. The rubbers on the in ear part come off to easily.
Excellent product. Great sound, looks good, and AnchorLoop keeps them in place
I’m in Canada and recently bought 2 sets of Coloud Hoop earphones WH-610 (Orange) from the Microsoft Store, one for me and one for my dad.
We were both looking for earphones w. mic and remote controls that were compatible with our Windows Phones, and equally as important, looking for earphones that would stay in place while doing activities. I jog and deliver a local newspaper on foot - while listening to music or audiobooks, and my dad goes to the gym and runs on a treadmill - and listens to music and wanted to have the ability to take hands-free phone calls. We've each only worn them a few days but it's already clear that Coloud's "The Hoop" is an excellent product. We’re both super happy!
WHAT WE LIKED:
• They sound great! Music has great clarity and surprisingly good bass (on par with my upper-mid-range over-the-ear DJ-style headphones). Phone call volume was excellent, and the microphone was decent.
• They look great! I chose Orange for both of us because it’s highly visible. We're not like ly to misplace them or leave them behind anywhere!
• Flat cable! And thin/lightweight!
• The flat cable’s reflectiveness is a nice touch, not found in most headphones. I deliver my papers and run in the dark during wintertime, so this feature will actually benefit me. Thank you, Coloud!
• The AnchorLoop system for keeping the earphones in your ears by tucking the cable under one of the little flaps of your ear works well. Ingenious! You'd have to really pull on them to make them come out. Set and forget!
• They're lightweight and comfortable. Might be a small adjustment period necesary in order to get used to the feel of the 'hoops' or to increase or decrease the size of the AnchorLoop to maximize comfort. My dad was apprehensive about using in-ear earphones ("not comfortable, I've always had issues with any I've tried"), but The Hoop is more like a semi-in-ear earphone and he says he loves them!
• The right-angle audio connector and long flexible section of the cable’s “boot” is fantastic! No more broken cables, no more unnecessary strain on headphone jacks - I wish all my audio cables had cable ends like this!
• The plug bends back 90-degrees and inserts into the 'Zound Lasso' (the same flexible rubber part) making a tidy compact bundle out of your earphones for transport/storage. Wrap the cord around 3 or 4 fingers, bend the plug around the cord and insert into the hole inside the triangle (Coloud logo) to secure! Nice!
• Comes with spare/alternative earpiece cover (orange)
Things that could be improved? Answer: there's no instructions/illustrations included with the package. When that's the only real negative, that's saying something!
Showing 10 of 8 products